• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paranormal Activities

The parts where they equate the faithless son dating the goth girl and the instances getting worse is where it makes me think its just a buncha Crazy Christians.

Meeting with the group this weekend. Then it could be as much as 6 weeks before we get the report.

...if you get any photographic evidence at all, I kindly ask that you please post it here.

So if we are able to get photographic evidence, then the entity in question must reflect some wavelengths of light. But it can only do that if it is material. If it is material, then it either must follow the laws of physics or we have discovered a counterexample that renders them useless. We must ask which is more likely. Either way, I'd love some photographic evidence.

So if we are able to get photographic evidence, then the entity in question must reflect some wavelengths of light. But it can only do that if it is material. If it is material, then it either must follow the laws of physics or we have discovered a counterexample that renders them useless. We must ask which is more likely. Either way, I'd love some photographic evidence.

Douche chill

The most you're going to get by way of pictures will be some orbs, I'm betting, and I've always thought orbs were pretty suspect at best. What would be better would be some evp recordings or video of something kinetic (like the fan blades that stopped instantly).

All I can think is: 6 weeks to get a report?!!! Really? Ghost hunters have a busy season and its December???

They're all volunteers and their sessions usually last 8 to 10 hours. They have to go back and review each second of the audio and video and usually have multiple cameras. They can easily end up with 50-60 hours of data that needs to be reviewed.

They're all volunteers and their sessions usually last 8 to 10 hours. They have to go back and review each second of the audio and video and usually have multiple cameras. They can easily end up with 50-60 hours of data that needs to be reviewed.

Oh. They have other lives.

So they claim. But if there is a bunch of cool experiences, I'm sure they'll be more eager to review the data and get the report out sooner.

So I watched this show "The Haunted" and determined I have an energy vampire.

This is no laughing matter. The energy vampire, named Sunshine, is sapping me of my strength and being a general nuisance.

If Sunshine were a poster he would be Rulz.

The group is here and getting everything set up. They werent recording yet, but as they were setting up, the ceiling fan suddenly stopped like the kid described, and they witnessed it.

The group is here and getting everything set up. They werent recording yet, but as they were setting up, the ceiling fan suddenly stopped like the kid described, and they witnessed it.

Awesome.

Had you guys described that incident to them already?

I was outside the tent with the monitor so I didn't see it. We came up with a logical explanation for it though. They had all of the lights on in the house at the time and all the fans running and it tripped a breaker.

Shortly thereafter, they killed all the lights and started the session. According to them, they only find something there 10-15% of the time. Hopefully they'll find something to support the previous claims.

Oh. When I hear "the blades suddenly stopped" I see a fan going from 60 mph to 0 in .01 seconds.

Back