• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paris

Then destroy the caliphate?

We destroyed Al-Quaida, Russia destroyed the Caucasus Emirate. France largely destroyed AQIM. Another head of the hydra will keep popping up without permanent, structural changes.

A good start would be to pressure our "ally" Saudi Arabia to cut the funding for Sunni extremism which flows like a giant firehouse out of their country.

We destroyed Al-Quaida, Russia destroyed the Caucasus Emirate. France largely destroyed AQIM. Another head of the hydra will keep popping up without permanent, structural changes.

A good start would be to pressure our "ally" Saudi Arabia to cut the funding for Sunni extremism which flows like a giant firehouse out of their country.

This x100

Hillary better get used to hearing Benghazi a lot more in coming months. Republicans are going to use this attack to make terrorism the major issue of this election, and (right or wrong) Hillary's connection to the last major terrorist attack is going to be kept front and center for the rest of the election.

Rubio's hawkishness is going to play very well now.

Hillary better get used to hearing Benghazi a lot more in coming months. Republicans are going to use this attack to make terrorism the major issue of this election, and (right or wrong) Hillary's connection to the last major terrorist attack is going to be kept front and center for the rest of the election.

Rubio's hawkishness is going to play very well now.

major?

Should've clarified, I was taking issue with the "major" in "last major terrorist attack"

Id argue that attacking a US embassy is a pretty major event.

Maybe the last major terrorist attack against the US would be better.

One of my fiancée's friend's husband is a huge Republican and is posting all sorts of garbage on Facebook about how this is Obama's fault and Hillary will lead to more of the same.

He posted something from some group that was claiming Obama is the biggest abomination to ever happen to the US.

I really wanted to point out that people used to own other people in this country but I'm not sure that he wouldn't rather go back to that.

It is hard to say if the world is safer or not than when Obama took office. Not saying it has to do with Obama, just using him as a reference for time.

Any evidence yet to CNN's repeated and unsubstantiated theory that they kept going on and on and on and on about that these terrorists came in with Syrian refugees?

According to that article the Syrian passport belonged to a "refugee" who entered Greece in early October.

The passport belonged to a Syrian who entered Greece but I don't believe they know that it was the passport of the suicide bomber. Lots of stolen passports being bought/sold around Europe.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34150408

Any evidence yet to CNN's repeated and unsubstantiated theory that they kept going on and on and on and on about that these terrorists came in with Syrian refugees?

Well, there is that.

Also, simply focusing on the religion of these criminals is rewarding their subhuman behavior. Reducing the complex and heterogenous billions of Muslims to a caricature is a recruiting pitch for new terrorists - the West anathematizing and marginalizing them. Poor form for educated men to be so simple minded.

Back