• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pat Narduzzi

"Wake Forest? LOL... It's a basketball school that sucks in basketball..."

And that right there sums up Wake Forest sports in 2013.

...and coming off a huge, come from behind, OT win against the Spiders!....

Last edited:
Wellman would say this guy's name is close to Narduzzi:

Before kick-off yesterday the Michigan State AD informed the coaching staff that they'd all be receiving a raise.

Between Duffy Daugherty and Mark Dantonio, MSU's been an average team at best. I mean, it wasn't a destination job for Saban. He was good there, but not great. He was building something there and MSU fans saw it. Recruiting in that region is brutal with so many tradition-rich programs. Saban saw it. LSU saw how he managed with all the competition and pounced.

UM football will always overshadow any athletic success achieved by MSU. In reality, nobody does "little brother syndrome" better than MSU fans. UM's biggest football rival isn't even in its own state, and MSU fans hate it. MSU bball fans are great and passionate, but they have a legendary bball coach with natty titles in a region that marginalizes college bball, and they hate it.

They're just getting drunk on football success achieved during one of the B1Gs weakest football seasons. Once this cycle plays out and the real B1G powers regain legitimate status among the nation's elite, they'll go back to hating themselves.

By the way, I'd rather be a "basketball school that sucks at basketball" but had unsustainable football success in a basketball region than a basketball school that is having unsustainable football success in a football region. We won't suck forever. The Midwest will be a football region forever.

Between Duffy Daugherty and Mark Dantonio, MSU's been an average team at best. I mean, it wasn't a destination job for Saban. He was good there, but not great. He was building something there and MSU fans saw it. Recruiting in that region is brutal with so many tradition-rich programs. Saban saw it. LSU saw how he managed with all the competition and pounced.

UM football will always overshadow any athletic success achieved by MSU. In reality, nobody does "little brother syndrome" better than MSU fans. UM's biggest football rival isn't even in its own state, and MSU fans hate it. MSU bball fans are great and passionate, but they have a legendary bball coach with natty titles in a region that marginalizes college bball, and they hate it.

They're just getting drunk on football success achieved during one of the B1Gs weakest football seasons. Once this cycle plays out and the real B1G powers regain legitimate status among the nation's elite, they'll go back to hating themselves.

By the way, I'd rather be a "basketball school that sucks at basketball" but had unsustainable football success in a basketball region than a basketball school that is having unsustainable football success in a football region. We won't suck forever. The Midwest will be a football region forever.

This is...inaccurate. I won't argue each individual point but MSU has had 11 wins in 3 of its last 4 seasons (41-12 overall with 3 bowl wins). I would not consider that "average at best" regardless of your perception of a legitimate BCS conference.

Have to imagine Narduzzi ends up at UConn unless he's convinced to stay at MSU by 1) a raise, and 2) the fact that UConn isn't in a big conference anymore.

your post is basically saying you'd rather be wake forest than MSU. This might be the most inaccurate post ever posted. I would rather have their basketball success.

Terrible post.

Back