• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pat Narduzzi

To my knowledge, there's nothing in Wellman's long hiring history to suggest he'll pull the trigger on a dude with no head coaching experience.

You realize that's where LSU found Saban rite? smh

Exactly. Four of his five worst seasons were at MSU. One of the greatest coaches of all time went for 6, 6, 7, and 6 wins.

ETA: Basically a 0.500 program between Duffy Daugherty and D'antonio. And, that 35 years includes 5 with arguably the greatest coach of all time.

Last edited:
I live 20 minutes from Wake. Great campus. I don't see how winning could be sustainable there. Academics are tough and if your using that as a selling point, Carolina has good academics and Duke is Duke. Stadium is half filled at best. No interest from locals. When you come to Carolina, the first question they ask is Duke or Carolina. Wake is basically Switzerland. Football is there warmup for basketball in most high schools.

Then I hope you am have nothing to do with our search for a new head coach.

From the MSU boards (Thanks Ron for this)

Wake Forest? LOL... It's a basketball school that sucks in basketball...

I don't watch enough college football anymore. How have the top coordinators that have move up to HC done over the last several years? Obviously, there are some characteristics common to HC/coordinator but they are different job descriptions.

It's actually pretty funny that they think they are better than us. Their coach just won the B1G and somehow make less than Grobe did. That's a laugher, I know right?

Back