• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paterno Dead at Age 85

So everyone (penn state or not) who feels joe getting the brunt of this is out of line is wrong?

We are all wrong. Gotcha. Have a different opinion and you are wrong. I guess so, because as TW stated, Joe and Jerry hung out all the time together, even when they didn't work together anymore.

Oh come off it. Jerry had an office in the football facilities and had free reign until a week or two before this whole story broke. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see the implications there.

Here is all I need to know.

Mcqurey had first had knowledge of child rape and JoePa had 2nd hand information of child rape. Neither went DIRECTLY to the police. Both saw the child rapist continue to walk around a free man and associate with more children / victims for YEARS.

So everyone (penn state or not) who feels joe getting the brunt of this is out of line is wrong?

We are all wrong. Gotcha. Have a different opinion and you are wrong. I guess so, because as TW stated, Joe and Jerry hung out all the time together, even when they didn't work together anymore.

:confused: Sandusky might not have been a payrolled employee of PSU but it's not a secret that he still had an office on campus and was there/at games/at practice often. Annnd in the presence of children often.

Here is all I need to know.

Mcqurey had first had knowledge of child rape and JoePa had 2nd hand information of child rape. Neither went DIRECTLY to the police. Both saw the child rapist continue to walk around a free man and associate with more children / victims for YEARS.

They are state college police. The police that walk around that campus have guns, take the same oath and are held to the same accountability as police in the next town. I don't know about WFUPD

So there isn't a separate entity for CAMPUS police as for the town's police force? For example, here there are Wake Forest police officers (who have guns, etc) and there are Winston Salem police officers. It isn't the same thing.

alrighty folks, 16 pages enough... i guess everyone has got their point out a million times over and over again.

I remain clear that I look forward to the trial, because i fail to believe that someone was told and they just said 'Nah, fuggetttabout it'...something more was going on and they will either lie under oath or the truth will come out...I still think there are people who haven't been mentioned that are currently hiding and praying... I think there is still a bombshell or 2 to be dropped in this whole thing. Which is sad and scary.

Okay - here's a question for you. What type of information could come out that would make you feel better about what was or wasn't done?

???? I don't know who Ryan Dunn is
Former Boston College Eagle who transferred to Framingham State and made a name for himself with his hometown Chatham A's in the Cape League. Tall lefty who had the raw ability but clear makeup issues. Known for self-destructing on the mound. Signed by the Phillies and got a cup in the Bigs. First batter he faced was Griffey Jr. who actually took him deep.

summercatch3.jpg

summercatch2.jpg

alrighty folks, 16 pages enough... i guess everyone has got their point out a million times over and over again.

I remain clear that I look forward to the trial, because i fail to believe that someone was told and they just said 'Nah, fuggetttabout it'...something more was going on and they will either lie under oath or the truth will come out...I still think there are people who haven't been mentioned that are currently hiding and praying... I think there is still a bombshell or 2 to be dropped in this whole thing. Which is sad and scary.

drop them britches and bend over philly; gonna show you some old fashioned Sandusky justice!

Back