• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paul Finebaum

Basically what I got out of his show yesterday was that he feels it should be Bama vs. Auburn in BCS title game. Also that Bama's wins last year and year before count when deciding heisman and BCS teams but not tOSU.

Was running with my friend who grew up in Birmingham and went to Bama. We discussed the scenario of a Bama-Auburn rematch for the MNC. He shared my concerns about potential loss of life in the state of Alabama.

Was running with my friend who grew up in Birmingham and went to Bama. We discussed the scenario of a Bama-Auburn rematch for the MNC. He shared my concerns about potential loss of life in the state of Alabama.

One Alabama fan shot another because he wasn't that upset about the loss.

As much as he's a BAMA homer, his business is a lot better when they are down or losing. I wonder if these guys like him and Gene Williams at Warchant actually enjoy "scandals" and "firings"?

hopefully the phones are up and running so we can hear from tammy

As much as he's a BAMA homer, his business is a lot better when they are down or losing. I wonder if these guys like him and Gene Williams at Warchant actually enjoy "scandals" and "firings"?

i think the best episodes are when bama is in the title hunt and loses. those are fantastic. the fact that Auburn ended it and has an outside title shot has made this week potentially nuclear.

Like FNC. The whole network probably voted for O.

Billy in Birmingham: PAWLLLLLLLLL, I done got finished givin the children's pet goat a haircut and figured I'd give you a call.
Paul: Do you have a question Billy?
Billy: War Eagle PAWLLLLLLLLL, War Eagle!
Paul: Do you have a question?
Billy: Huh?
Paul: Wonderful. Do you have a question?
Billy: That was my question.
Paul: What was?
Billy: "Huh?"
Paul: Fantastic. We're going to go to commercial and I'm going to take a hit off a crack pipe in the hope it will numb me to your stupid fucking calls, and then I'm going to shoot my screener, though the entire state is filled with dumbasses so not sure why I'm holding him accountable.
Billy: Don't get angry. I was just funnin' with you. Oh, and PAWLLLLLLLLL.
Paul: Yes Billy?
Billy: War Eagle!

Back