• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paul Finebaum

HEYYYYYY PAWLLLLLLLLLLL.

Wake with the shout out on there too. We're in the running for him picking us up as an ACC team to pull for woot.

Is that the show where the dumbass admitted to killing the auburn tree's.... didn't think it was illegal, and said 'Roll Tide' as he hung up the phone? That dude is a a perfect example of the type of caller. Great show. I'm an Auburn fan....the sCam Newton days were great.

This will be the greatest episode in recent memory, 10 times more awesome than the Johnny Football game last year. TAMMY and I-Man are going to talk epic shit.

It will be online on espn radio, on channel 85 on XM sirius, and on ESPN U on TV

2:00 PM EST. Get ready.

This will be the greatest episode in recent memory, 10 times more awesome than the Johnny Football game last year. TAMMY and I-Man are going to talk epic shit.

It will be online on espn radio, on channel 85 on XM sirius, and on ESPN U on TV

2:00 PM EST. Get ready.

If they Bama fans are ready to fire Nick, tell them to send him our way.

Alls I wanna know PAWLLLLLL, is why yer gonna even kick it, PAWLLLLLL? We know they paid that SCAM Newton, PAWLLLL, I'm sure they cheated this year, but the NCAA ain't gonna do NOTHIN, PAWLLLL

Why is it when I picture people calling up the Finebaum show, they are calling on rotary phones with a radio playing in the background that looks like the radio the Cuba Gooding Jr's character in "Men of Honor" had.

Alls I wanna know PAWLLLLLL, is why yer gonna even kick it, PAWLLLLLL? We know they paid that SCAM Newton, PAWLLLL, I'm sure they cheated this year, but the NCAA ain't gonna do NOTHIN, PAWLLLL

IMA HANG UP AND LISTEN

Caller: PAWLLLL, I just got done throwing some tires on the roof and thought I'd give you a call. I told the wife we was gonna have a rough one this year.
Paul: Well Bama can still go to the Orange Bowl and face Clemson, that's not too shabby.
Caller: Nah, I was talkin' bout the winter. The Almanac says it's gonna be a bad one.
Paul: Oh, well do you have a question?
Caller: Yep. What do y'all think of that there kick people been talkin' bout?

Finebaum stirs them up and gets them madder, that's the beauty of his hosting

Caller: PAWLLLL, I just got done throwing some tires on the roof and thought I'd give you a call. I told the wife we was gonna have a rough one this year.
Paul: Well Bama can still go to the Orange Bowl and face Clemson, that's not too shabby.
Caller: Nah, I was talkin' bout the winter. The Almanac says it's gonna be a bad one.
Paul: Oh, well do you have a question?
Caller: Yep. What do y'all think of that there kick people been talkin' bout?

pos rep. saw a great tweet on saturday when someone said he would give up next year's salary if he could have seen harvy updike's reaction during that missed fg return.

pos rep. saw a great tweet on saturday when someone said he would give up next year's salary if he could have seen harvy updike's reaction during that missed fg return.

Harvey Updike is trying to figure out how to poison Cade Foster

post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

Saban's got a senior quarterback who won the last two national championships and cain't even beat an Auburn team that hasn't won nothing, NOTHING, since Scam Newton was on the payroll?!?! Hell, Shula would have won that game by three touchdowns Pawllllll.

Mark my words Pawlllllll, you heard it here first. Write this one down. Saban's. Gonna. Loooooove Austin next year after we get to showin' him the door and gettin' someone who cares about WINNING football games in here. And Auburn WILL lose to Mizzoura in Atlanta and the Tide WILL roll to number 16 in 2014. I don't see any other program can beat us. Auburn WON'T make a bowl and Shame-Us Squintston will be in JAIL like the CRIMINOLE he is. Mark it down Pawllllll. You heard it here first.

Now, I just have one question for you Pawlllll. I think Alabama DESERVES to play in the national championship game over a one loss Mizzoura team that cain't even beat the Tamecocks and certainly over the Suckeyes and their joke of a schedule. But the N-C-A-A don't got the stones to do it. What do you think about that? I'll hang up and listen.

Back