• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paul Finebaum

I love how Daryl called McCarron "AJ McCryin' " :laugh:

The best part about this is that TAMU fans are notorious for being humble. The way the show is peppering in these Aggie fans is AWESOME.

Holy shit, did somebody really say that?

Finebaum started the show off with some pretty pointed criticism of the little dictator, but it hasn't gotten to that point, YET. We have 4 hours.

I guess their fans are too stupid to realize that they're still above 50% to play for the national title.

According to Tim Brando, Texas A&M was never a Big XII team, they were essentially a misplaced SEC team. SEC dominance remains, nothing to see here.

I guess their fans are too stupid to realize that they're still above 50% to play for the national title.

their fans are too stupid to realize much of anything

The best part about this is that TAMU fans are notorious for being humble. The way the show is peppering in these Aggie fans is AWESOME.

Wait, what? I don't think they're crazy homers or anything, but I always grew up viewing the UT and TAMU fanbases as basically the same. UT's a little more white collar, but they're basically the same.

Wait, what? I don't think they're crazy homers or anything, but I always grew up viewing the UT and TAMU fanbases as basically the same. UT's a little more white collar, but they're basically the same.

Every TAMU fan I've met has been super nice. A little too obsessed with their weird traditions (Aggie spirit, the collie, howdy, etc.), but super nice nonetheless.

Back