• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paul Finebaum

I used to listen to it a lot when I lived in Panama City since it was on the air there. He hates the ACC and routinely disses it.

It is quite comical listening to the idiots that call in though. I listen every now and then especially when a big story or game comes.

I used to listen to it a lot when I lived in Panama City since it was on the air there. He hates the ACC and routinely disses it.

It is quite comical listening to the idiots that call in though. I listen every now and then especially when a big story or game comes.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/paul_finebaum/10/13/harvey.updike/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_sports

Finebaum's take on the guy who poisoned the Auburn trees (after he called into his show)...basically says he did something dumb but shouldn't go to jail. Thoughts?

During the homecoming parade at Alabama last Saturday, a float had a man, presuming to be Updyke, hanging in effigy. It read: "We hang tree killers,'' and "If you poison trees in Auburn we hang you.''
I wonder how that went over...

Deep thoughts: We should listen to a good Auburn man, Sir Charles Barkley, when he says: "Auburn is a place. It's not a tree."

It's going to be absolutely epic today, what with the NCAA news on Auburn (clearing Cam Newton and the school).

Listening for the first time and love it.

Finebaum: How is Alabama at the top of the probation watch list?
Redneck Caller: Well, their name starts with "A."

That's deep thinking for Finebaum's callers. "I just wanna say roooll tiiiide, paul."

That last caller was just going on and on. This show is really annoying.

I really think we should troll the show one day, it would be hilarious.

He used to be the sports anchor for one of the local Birmingham tv stations, or at least have a periodic sports segment. He has a face and a personality for radio.

Oh this is awesome. Paul is calling Saban an idiot :bowrofl:

Makes me miss the Packman show

YOU RUN THE FOOTBALL

...hello?

*stuffle laughter*

Thank you very much.

NICK SABAN AIN'T RIGHT FOR ALABAMA FOOTBALL ANYMORE PAWWLLLLLLLL

Back