• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paul Finebaum

DeaconBrews

Reaction score
Has anyone listened to this radio show? At best, it is professional wrestling on the radio. At worse, it gives you the worst fans in the SEC and what happens when they have learned how to operate a telephone. If you haven't heard it (i'm assuming not because we're all acc fans here), it's on now.

I find it hilarious. Thoughts?

Last edited:
The Packman wishes he was Paul Finebaum.

The Packman wishes he was Paul Finebaum.

True, but I do like Mike Leach on his show. I liked the pseudo feud Packman and Finebaum had earlier this year.

Entertaining show. Feinbaum is ringleader, constantly stirring things up. Doesn't know squat about anything beyond the SEC, but he's not paid to. If you want entertainment, you listen to Feinbaum. If you want the best football show period, it's Bill King. Leach is good, but Arute tends to dominate, and I don't care for him.

Entertaining show. Feinbaum is ringleader, constantly stirring things up. Doesn't know squat about anything beyond the SEC, but he's not paid to. If you want entertainment, you listen to Feinbaum. If you want the best football show period, it's Bill King. Leach is good, but Arute tends to dominate, and I don't care for him.

Agree with bolded. The problem is, people listen to him thinking they're getting real analysis and serious commentary. Instead, they're getting Jerry Springer on the radio.

I've tried listening to it on the drive home, but unless there is a guest on, I just can't get through it. If I am going to listen to rednecks, I'd rather listen to the ones with some talent on Bluegrass Junction.

I like Bill King and I love listening to Mike Leach, but Finebaum's show is not for me. . .

Is Finebaum on in NC now?

In Alabama everyone used to listen to this every afternoon and they all talked about what went on on the show. Just as a reference, this is the show that the Bammer called in and said he had poisoned the trees at Auburn's Toomer's Corner. I realized how crazy Alabama citizens were about football when this sports talk show on the first day of March Madness is talking about Alabama's starting offensive line for the next year and never a mention of basketball.

Is Finebaum on in NC now?

In Alabama everyone used to listen to this every afternoon and they all talked about what went on on the show. Just as a reference, this is the show that the Bammer called in and said he had poisoned the trees at Auburn's Toomer's Corner. I realized how crazy Alabama citizens were about football when this sports talk show on the first day of March Madness is talking about Alabama's starting offensive line for the next year and never a mention of basketball.

no, but he has spread because of sirius/xm.

you can listen online here: http://www.joxfm.com/

is packman back on? thanks in advance...i just need to know which station to skip on my drive home in the afternoons.

Back