• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paul Graduating Next Month

He could have graduated from Larry Fitzgerald's alma mater since he's in the same city.

1668789774457.png

Is this the final piece in the puzzle to getting WSSU's marching band to perform together with SOTOGAB at football games?

has this actually been discussed? feels like it should be our second biggest priority for the football experience, after monorail.

I think it's more of a running joke. WSSU has their own football games.

Elon is so ill-equipped to be running a public forum company. His expertise is building electric and mechanical things, not dealing with the public. So out of his depth and this is going to end very poorly for him.

Elon is so ill-equipped to be running a public forum company. His expertise is building electric and mechanical things, not dealing with the public. So out of his depth and this is going to end very poorly for him.
ehh, about that

I agree 100%, and with his degrees in economics and physics , I just don't know how he will have success with a public forum company. I bet he isn't smart enough to hire the correct people to manage that company. He's already shit the bed with Tesla and Space-X! He just need to call it quits. It's not like he's the richest man in the world with 2 of the most successful businesses on the planet! Good Lord Elon, stay in your lane!

I agree 100%, and with his degrees in economics and physics , I just don't know how he will have success with a public forum company. I bet he isn't smart enough to hire the correct people to manage that company. He's already shit the bed with Tesla and Space-X! He just need to call it quits. It's not like he's the richest man in the world with 2 of the most successful businesses on the planet! Good Lord Elon, stay in your lane!
lol

also don't forget an apartheid emerald mine

C'mon man. You missed the obvious comment that this Paul incident is just further evidence of black on black crime.

Back