• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paul Graduating Next Month

That one of our most famous alums got a degree from somewhere other than MSD? That kinda sucks.
Bad mistake by MSD. While they did correspondence stuff during Covid, they have ceased doing it now. CP3 needed to finish that way (just as his pal Curry of the Warriors has done with Davidson) but Wake would not agree. Thus in steps WSSU to help him finish, the Paul family is now pissed again at Wake, and just another story of Wake stepping in our dicks again.

This was not about convenience. This was a choice. A pretty good choice if you ask me.

Meant something to him. Good for him. Life’s about choices!

Is the $2500 more than he donates to the university? What other universities does he donate to??

Is the $2500 more than he donates to the university? What other universities does he donate to??
I mean this was just a few months ago.

Bad mistake by MSD. While they did correspondence stuff during Covid, they have ceased doing it now. CP3 needed to finish that way (just as his pal Curry of the Warriors has done with Davidson) but Wake would not agree. Thus in steps WSSU to help him finish, the Paul family is now pissed again at Wake, and just another story of Wake stepping in our dicks again.
Wake Forest is willing to water down its standards to hang jerseys but will not water down its academic standards!

Props to him for going to graduation. He was in LA beating the Clippers last night and he's back in Phoenix hosting the Pelicans tomorrow night.

Congrats to CP3 for getting his degree. Any chance he picks up a Masters Degree from Wake? Seems like we set up a one year program for grad transfers that might work with his schedule assuming he cares about having a degree from Wake.

Congrats to CP3 for getting his degree. Any chance he picks up a Masters Degree from Wake? Seems like we set up a one year program for grad transfers that might work with his schedule assuming he cares about having a degree from Wake.
I rather doubt it.

Back