• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Peeing in the shower

I've found that girls are lightning-quick poopers too, mostly because they don't want you to know they're pooping.

i think the reason we're faster is that girls tend to go into the bathroom when we need to go, do our business and get out. guys tend to go into the bathroom and just wait for something to happen.

I guess I poop like a woman then.

My coworkers timed me one time. In and out with wipe and flush in 27 seconds. Don't worry, I went back and washed my hands.

i don't know about you guys, but time in the bathroom is like a mid-day vacation. why the hell would you rush it

yeah i'm not "waiting for something to happen" i'm just living in the moment

This thread has had me rolling! Thanks! I pee in the shower. I accidentally sharted in the shower one morning. It was not good times. I don't get not peeing in the shower, even if I peed in the toilet 2 seconds before hopping in, I would still have to pee in the shower once the water hits me, just residual urine left in me I guess. Also, as someone stated earlier, pee is certainly no worse than any dingleberries you are washing out of your ass crack.

I've found that girls are lightning-quick poopers too, mostly because they don't want you to know they're pooping.

Ridiculous. Women don't poop. I've been married for 18 years and my wife has never done it to the best of my knowledge.

i don't know about you guys, but time in the bathroom is like a mid-day vacation. why the hell would you rush it

yeah i'm not "waiting for something to happen" i'm just living in the moment

FOREALZ. It's the only time of day I can really catch up on the boards.

bathroom breaks are responsible for most of my level ups in candy crush

Jdawg is way out of line on this. It's not surprising that he just doesn't get it. Having an undisturbed bathroom in your place of employment is a huge win.

Jdawg is way out of line on this. It's not surprising that he just doesn't get it. Having an undisturbed bathroom in your place of employment is a huge win.

I used to know a girl who named her horse "My Time". I thought the name was pure genius and thought about putting a sign on my bathroom door saying "My Time".

I used to know a girl who named her horse "My Time". I thought the name was pure genius and thought about putting a sign on my bathroom door saying "My Time".

I can only assume you are letting us know that she was fucking that horse. y/y?

Your cinnamon ring must be really flexible.

I work out. Reverse kagels.

I just wait until I know its primed and ready to go.

whoa whoa whoa. just because it comes out quickly doesn't mean that I don't sit there and play candy crush for 15 minutes.

Back