• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Peeing in the shower

you can change it in a house too. not sure why you'd want to pay to heat water that's too hot to touch.

Because it does a much better job cleaning my dishes and my clothes (especially the cloth diapers we've used for our kiddos). And it keeps us from running out of hot water when friends come to town, etc. Ultimately, I'd like a tankless heater, but that's a waste until the current tank gives up the ghost.

I've never understood people who complain about peeing in the shower. Seem like the same people who don't subscribe to the five-second rule.

I get that its nasty to pee in a public shower, but if it's your own house, let loose.

My first year at an unnamed institution of higher learning, I lived on the same floor as an unnamed student-athlete who would ritualistically shit in the shower the mornings of gamedays. The student-athlete would later miss 7 games in his junior season, in which he was the team's leading scorer, due to a staph infection that nearly killed him. Not certain that it was related, but I'm comfortable saying he wasn't the most hygienic guy around.

Like RTQ, if I do pee in the shower it's not a morning shower. Morning routine is toilet, brush teeth, shower. I don't pee in the pool because yuck, but I do pee in lakes and peeing in your wetsuit before a triathlon/during the swim is basically a must if you've had even remotely enough fluids before the race. Some of my favorite signs out on course are "Smile if you peed on yourself today!"
I blow my nose in the shower because the steam loosens everything up in there and there's no greater feeling than just totally emptying your nose and finally being able to breathe; if you guys have super slow drains, you need to snake them or something so you can enjoy this sensation.

shitting in the shower is disgusting and to even put it on the same level as peeing in the shower is just wrong.

I think our hot water heater is located in hell because it goes from 3:00 (off) to 9:00 (hottest possible) with noon being the middle and I normally have it at about 11:00. If you go past 11:30 you start burning your skin.

Our sink in the kitchen is similar, but I guess your hands can handle slightly higher temperatures.

Ugh. If the water was already hot it doesn't need a heater. It's a water heater.

yes. I hold my Johnson and aim my stream right into the drain. what is the big deal? are you people worried about germs? You do realize you are washing your ass in there and the germs from the shit that was on it are washing all over the floor area of your shower, right? how is piss directly in the drain even close to that?

pansys

Pee is sterile. Your shower is probably more clean after you pee into it than before.

alright girls peeing with that shit spraying all over the place is just gross. All of you are disgusting people

I think palma thinks that when a girl pees it looks like the bellagio fountains got turned upside down

yes. I hold my Johnson and aim my stream right into the drain. what is the big deal? are you people worried about germs? You do realize you are washing your ass in there and the germs from the shit that was on it are washing all over the floor area of your shower, right? how is piss directly in the drain even close to that?

pansys

I pee in the shower when you are in there. Can't take any chances, ya know?

I pooped in the shower once. ONCE. Poop in shower looks about a billion times bigger than poop in toilet.

that is disgusting. why on earth did you do that?

I am fascinated (in a disgusted way) with this pooping in the shower thing. To do so don't you have to kind of bend over? Do you just prop a leg up on the ledge an squeeze a few turds out?

This is one of those anecdotes that OldGoldBeard will silently tuck away only to bust out in some roast 18 months later.

Back