• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pelosi’s Husband Hospitalized After Assualt

I mean once you sneeze at a million dead that coulda been saved via vaccination whats one speakers husband

somewhere in NC jhmd beams with pride at what his party has been able to achieve.

somewhere in NC jhmd beams with pride at what his party has been able to achieve.

I'm sure he believes Pelosi's daughter has been around long enough to enjoy the benefits of having two parents.

How many Dem boyfriends did he have???

Yet another reminder that cops aren’t there to keep you safe, even if you’re the Speaker of the House and they’re the Capitol Police with 24/7 surveillance of your home.

Yet another reminder that cops aren’t there to keep you safe, even if you’re the Speaker of the House and they’re the Capitol Police with 24/7 surveillance of your home.

What's the gist? Too cheap to subscribe

Basically what I said. There was video surveillance around Pelosi’s house but no one checked until they saw police lights outside the house. But it’s an apologist article that just accepts the police narrative instead of holding them responsible.

So what they need is more people watching TVs of surveillance cameras ?

sounds like they need people watching people watching tvs

Who watches the watcher?

Maybe the Capitol Police can ask Adam Silver how he runs the NBA Replay Center in Secaucus. Scale that up.

Long thread so I won’t link it all, but worth a read if you’re interested.

Back