• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pelosi’s Husband Hospitalized After Assualt

The softball shooting got plenty of coverage probably because it was a man bites dog situation where Republicans were victims of gun violence.

The softball shooting got plenty of coverage probably because it was a man bites dog situation where Republicans were victims of gun violence.
and when it came out that the guy was vaguely at some point a Bernie supporter that's all the right could talk about. no, you fucks, we want the guns banned. we don't care who wields them.

All of this is social media side effects. The shit is toxic as fuck. I never was on twitter much but I can’t even stand it for 5 min. FB, instagram, it’s all so fucking lame.
Instagram is kinda great for the non political memes.

Heard a political correspondent call pelosi's attacker "not very sophisticated." That's quite the understatement. I've yet to find a sophisticated magat.

Literally every piece of the conspiracy theory debunked lol.

Amazing…they must’ve scripted all this ahead of time.

Man, that deep state is suphistimicated.

This wouldn't be an issue if we just got rid of cash bail.

The attacker got bail?

According to Kirk you just go down to the station and bail him out !

I guess Kirk also doesn’t believe the police report or that the criminal justice system asks the right questions. So that’s a good start.

This dude just needs to delay until clarence can quash it.

Back