• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pence Used Private Email Server as Governor

ONW

Reaction score
:willynilly:

"The Indianapolis Star reported Pence discussed homeland security issues and sensitive matters with top advisers while using his personal AOL account. Some of the topics included Indiana's response to terror attacks and security at the governor's mansion.

The newspaper also reported Pence’s account was hacked last summer, before becoming Trump's runningmate. The AOL account was subjected to a phishing scheme last spring and Pence's contacts were sent in an email falsely claiming that the governor and his wife were stranded in the Philippines and needed money."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-email-account-to-discuss-state-business.html

AOL, seriously?

An environmental group and several Democratic senators are demanding a review of the personal email account of Scott Pruitt, the administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, after he said during confirmation hearings that he never used that account for official business as Oklahoma state attorney general.

When asked whether he had ever used a private email account while on the job, Pruitt told the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee: “I use only my official OAG [office of the attorney general] email address and government-issued phone to conduct official business.”

Yet several of Pruitt’s official emails, released in a lawsuit in Oklahoma, were copied to his personal email — an Apple account that was partially blacked out before being released.

http://wapo.st/2m1pjlV

Is anything going to be accomplished by congress?

I can't wait until the dems' bloodbath in 2018

So blinded by trump
Derangement syndrome

OBSESSION

AOL?? Good lord, man. Always thought the Hillary private email was stupid - what is gained by it?? - but AOL just seems dangerous.

Of course it's AOL. This only endears him to the OWGs like my pops (also an AOL email user).

AOL?? Good lord, man. Always thought the Hillary private email was stupid - what is gained by it?? - but AOL just seems dangerous.

combined with a private server and friends with low morals in high places you can control and potentially destroy your incriminating correspondence with your yoga instructor, as well as others, and thereby make corrupt solicitation for your "foundation" more difficult to prove

pretty simple actually, even a garden variety Hillshill could figure it out

Well I assume the FBI will look into this as fervently as they did with Hillary's.

Just because it didn't get the result you were hoping for doesn't mean it wasn't effective.

It did get the result he was looking for.

No. You made it very clear you wanted Hillary to lose the election. She did. That was your desired result.

Mike Pence looks like a guy who uses a AOL email address. Makes sense.

Is anything going to be accomplished by congress?

I can't wait until the dems' bloodbath in 2018

So blinded by trump
Derangement syndrome

OBSESSION

The Republican controlled Congress has Trump Derangement Syndrome and isn't getting anything accomplished?

Also there is a difference here Mike Pence did not use a private server, he used a private email account. I'll let RJ explain the difference.

Back