• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Permanent Chat Thread: hello has the best ct's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone not watching the duck dynasty marathon right now is foolish. You can't script this shit.

I love play Patty Cake with Mice and I hate when I don't get no R-S-P-E-C-T

I missed HD so much. I now have on Demand. and DVR... and HD...

Yeah. Her mom's boyfriend called her up today and asked what I was doing this weekend. (Her mom and her are out of town for a funeral.) He goes, "Well, shit, I thought we could just hang out, drink some beers, watch some college football, and maybe do some fishing."

So it sounds like you're gonna be drinking some beer, watching some college football, and potentially doing some fishing. That sounds nice.

Thinking about checking out a movie on Project Free TV. Someone toss out a couple of good movies that they've seen recently that were awesome. I'm down for pretty much anything but love psychological thriller type movies. I could be down for something like Fast and Furious though.

So it sounds like you're gonna be drinking some beer, watching some college football, and potentially doing some fishing. That sounds nice.

If I didn't live three hours away and hadn't moved in this week and wasn't starting work on Monday then I would be doing all of those things.

I really wanna see Argo and Cloud Atlas soon, they both look awesome. I love Tom Hanks and love the history of Iran (even if it's not going to be completely accurate). I'm pumped about both of these movies.

Duck Dynasty is the fucking best ... except I am drinking beer (whiskey later) and also watching Gold Rush.

Hey, look here, Jack, I'm surprised there isn't a Si Robertson parody on these here boards yet.

It's really really nice. I'm totally happy with it. I just need to actually completely unpack.

I haven't finished this and I moved into my place 3 weeks ago. Partially the landlord's fault though. Also, buy the (or a) truck. My dad has a 2000 loaded F-250 he doesn't use much with low miles and would sell to me at a great price. But its just too damn big, if it was a F-150 I would be all over it.

Thinking about checking out a movie on Project Free TV. Someone toss out a couple of good movies that they've seen recently that were awesome. I'm down for pretty much anything but love psychological thriller type movies. I could be down for something like Fast and Furious though.

Well 2 fast 2 furious started 20 min ago on Bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back