• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Permanent Chat Thread: hello has the best ct's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh don't worry about me. I prefer facial hair. The last time I saw my dad clean shaven was 1997.

I am growing my beard back out right now and wondering if I should just give it up. Lots more gray in the beard this year...

tumblr_m46iran4kH1qarx6zo1_1280.jpg

Haha, I wish. I've aged about 15 years in the last 6 months. I rock a homeless beard these days.

Moons, have you tried melatonin?

Haha, I wish. I've aged about 15 years in the last 6 months. I rock a homeless beard these days.

Sweet, I can't grow a homeless beard no matter how I try. I have had a beard pretty much every winter for the past 6-7 years. I need that beard dye shit this year. Too much gray...

Sweet, I can't grow a homeless beard no matter how I try. I have had a beard pretty much every winter for the past 6-7 years. I need that beard dye shit this year. Too much gray...

O my beard isn't good, I look like a child molester.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back