• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Permanent Chat Thread: hello has the best ct's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this kid will learn a life lesson about bragging on the Internet, going to Maryland and dressing like a clown.

The trifecta!

he's just a naive dude, he got plenty of shit. Basically our version of numbers/doofus. But he's an engineer and there are some hefty-paying internships out there. I don't think he said the highest-paid in America but I can't find the thread.

So many threads begging for a parody:
What is your biggest egret?
Overrated dongs
Help me with swatches

They give you the tools to be your own boss.

They have an excellent corporate structure...

True story:

Last weekend, I was a groomsman in a wedding for my buddy from high school. His sister (who is smoking hot) works at Enterprise and brought her boyfriend. Dude is standing in a corner and I'm like, "So, Steve, what do you do."

He puffs up his chest and gets this shit eating grin and goes, "Um, I manage the Enterprise rental car desk at Reagan National Airport."

Cool story, bro.

I might brag about managing the Enterprise in Lihue or somewhere fun. Not DC.

Now the cops will get me
But girl if you would let me
I'll take your pants off
I got a little bit of blow we could both get off

Best four lines in music? I dare you to disagree CT.

They have an excellent corporate structure...

True story:

Last weekend, I was a groomsman in a wedding for my buddy from high school. His sister (who is smoking hot) works at Enterprise and brought her boyfriend. Dude is standing in a corner and I'm like, "So, Steve, what do you do."

He puffs up his chest and gets this shit eating grin and goes, "Um, I manage the Enterprise rental car desk at Reagan National Airport."

Cool story, bro.

He won't be seeing any 6 figure bonuses anytime soon.

Man Enterprise recruited so heavily but it was widely known information that they were a bunch of crap and only the true idiots bit on them, it was hilarious to see them sign up for the interviews in our career center.

For the record...

"I have an overnight job interview with a company that has the highest paid interns in the country."

JDawg it was on the Randomness thread several days ago. Lol at the numbers/doofus reference.

I always wondered about Enterprise their recruiting commercials run nonstop during college events.

You know what I think I'm gonna drive up to the lake in a bit, drink some beers, watch some football, grill something, build a fire, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back