• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Permanent Chat Thread: hello has the best ct's

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF. Espn3 lost Serie A, Bundesliga, and La Liga, Foxsoccer2go lost Ligue1 and Serie A. Espn3 just shows women's college soccer now. Maybe this is better for me.

El Chupe, you were watching streaming video of matches between Russian college club futbol teams via bizarre corners of the interwebs like 5 minutes after Al Gore created this fucker. Rob Neyer was like the only guy writing for ESPN.com back then. I'm pretty sure you'll figure out how to make this work.

Oh I can do it, it just makes it more annoying; if I want to watch a match that already happened I have to download it, rather than having a bunch of streaming options.

At gym. Lady is wearing full-body leotard. Biggest camel toe I have ever seen. It's like an entire camel hoof.

I can't believe I missed real talk with Marquee Moon last night. Missed oppo to kick around some shit and converse like normal people. For the record, my answer on how to sleep would be to get strong and watch some old Sunrise Earth's on the HDTV.

With there being a very real possibility of losing power for a bit at the beginning of the week what does the CT recommend I get from the store? Obviously water and some flashlights with batteries but what kind of food/other necessities that are helpful should I look at.

Brasky fell asleep. Come on bro!

That's concerning. I suggest you put on some Alabama and shotgun a beer, preferably out of a can adorned with camo or an American flag, to remind him that this is the land of freedom.

With there being a very real possibility of losing power for a bit at the beginning of the week what does the CT recommend I get from the store? Obviously water and some flashlights with batteries but what kind of food/other necessities that are helpful should I look at.

You need to find a woman to hole up with. Live off of bottled water and chocolate syrup and love making.

But also go to weather.com. I'm sure they have some ideas.

I'm awake! Sorry dudes, all that banging out random whores made me a little sleepy. Back to drinking.

RAMMER!

holla my most favoritest lady friend is coming over. She's unnecessarily hot.

holla my most favoritest lady friend is coming over. She's unnecessarily hot.

Pics or GTFO!

I think I'm ladder jumping tonight boys

unnamed1p.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back