• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Permanent Chat Thread: hello has the best ct's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really curious if we're going to get any trick-or-treaters tonight. Over the past decade I've probably gotten like 20 in total, but now we're in a new house in a new neighborhood, so I'm hoping we get some.

Just put up a sign that says "You will get AIDS if you smash my pumpkin or fuck with my house". With this abstinence-only Sex Ed, the NC teens won't know any better.

If I were to put a bowl of candy out on my stoop it would get stolen in less than 2 minutes. No question.

Says the guy from Murderland.

body-more-murdaland.jpg

(also, where I grew up was probably richer and nicer wherever yours was according to random websites run by housewives and uppity white people that care about those things...but I'm not trying to have a dick-measuring contest over something so stupid, my point is that happens literally everywhere and youre naive to think otherwise)

...a normal one?

yeahh pretty much. maybe the earlier crowd where more kids would be likely to be out with their parents (rule enforcers) would only take a handful but on the off chance there were older kids out, I'm not sure there's any neighborhood where kids wouldn't take all the candy. Maybe the bowl theft is a bit much to expect though.

body-more-murdaland.jpg

(also, where I grew up was probably richer and nicer wherever yours was according to random websites run by housewives and uppity white people that care about those things...but I'm not trying to have a dick-measuring contest over something so stupid, my point is that happens literally everywhere and youre naive to think otherwise)

damn son. why youd go to state school then?

yeahh pretty much. maybe the earlier crowd where more kids would be likely to be out with their parents (rule enforcers) would only take a handful but on the off chance there were older kids out, I'm not sure there's any neighborhood where kids wouldn't take all the candy. Maybe the bowl theft is a bit much to expect though.

In my neighborhood the bowl would probably end up as a homemade silencer.

"I don't want to get into a dick measuring contest or anything but I PROMISE IM RICHER THAN YOU"

"I don't want to get into a dick measuring contest or anything but I PROMISE IM RICHER THAN YOU"

That's not what I said, I said I lived in a rich area. My parents didn't crack $100k until my mom went to teaching full-time I'd guess when I was ~16 and really have much savings for college or anything outside of the normal expenses.

i feel like maryland doesn't get the hate it deserves. really not any better than jersey.

you are crazy, I'm from NoVA and hate MD, but they have way better seafood and you got bay access and beaches (granted OC is a dump but it's still fun). Baltimore is really cool, yeah I know the wire, ghetto, blah blah blah, but the parts where any of us would live are cool and OPACY is top notch. Annapolis is a really cool town too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back