• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Permanent Chat Thread: hello has the best ct's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonnaroo is so fun. Been twice and would love to go again. Don't think I can convince my fiance to honeymoon there next year.

Festies are the best, but preparation is so key. I may be all but done with camping fests. Lolla and ACL on the docket for next year, and eyeing Jazzfest 2014.

The Jersey Shore house and t-shirt shop made it through the storm unscathed, ya'll!

Festies are the best, but preparation is so key. I may be all but done with camping fests. Lolla and ACL on the docket for next year, and eyeing Jazzfest 2014.

The camping is fun until about the last day or so. Did DeLuna Fest this year, and it was nice to be able to sleep at my parents' house each night.

Jazzfest is one of the things I miss the most since I moved away from New Orleans. Always such a good time.

I think camping in a festival full of cracked up wackos with the potential for thievery might be more dangerous than camping in Philmont (with bears). Hence saving up the moolah

Big time move in life when you rule out camping. Gotta happen eventually, though. Might be doing Merlefest next year, but big festival on the slate for next year is Tomorrowland in Belgium.

chat thread, i'm going to a "movies so bad they're good" party on Sunday afternoon and need a suggestion. it has to be on netflix streaming. give me all your guilty pleasure/bad movies!

chat thread, i'm going to a "movies so bad they're good" party on Sunday afternoon and need a suggestion. it has to be on netflix streaming. give me all your guilty pleasure/bad movies!

1060432.jpg

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Jack_Frost/17368752?locale=en-US

My family watches this every year for Christmas.

not sure if available on netflix, but cyborg cop takes the cake for movies so bad they are good. plus, the main chick gets naked a couple of times and has some huge cans so the bros at your party will enjoy.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109517/

zomg found a youtube clip for cyborg cop summed up in 1:24. amazing flick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back