• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Permanent Chat Thread: hello has the best ct's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone actually seen this movie? It looks like could be a good, bad movie.

l_105643_d7919817.jpg

Lep in the Hood is awesome.

My favorite part is how some of it definitely was put into the movie out of sequence. The zombie dance girls are seen killing people before they ever get introduced into the movie. It's like they ran out of money and said "Screw it. Just leave it how it is."

Postmaster P should have gotten a record deal.

Also, it has freaking Coolio.

Lep in the Hood is awesome.

My favorite part is how some of it definitely was put into the movie out of sequence. The zombie dance girls are seen killing people before they ever get introduced into the movie. It's like they ran out of money and said "Screw it. Just leave it how it is."

Postmaster P should have gotten a record deal.

Also, it has freaking Coolio.

I feel this passionately about this jam:

220px-Hoodposter.jpg

somebody responded to my job post on facebook (someone i haven't heard a peep from since high school) and just sent me their resume/cover letter. worst thing i've ever read. i feel embarrassed to send this to my boss.

All right, this guy must be hot. He doesn't need a big ad or even correct spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back