• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Picked up my $400 million Power Ball ticket today. What should I do with the money?

I'd donate enough to become a member at Augusta. Then all my friends can come play.

Good luck with that. They don't need your money and the surest way to never be a member is to ask to be a member.

I'd be happy being a member at Eagle Point, Old Chatham, Pinehurst, Grandfather CC, The Honors Course (and Pine Valley, if money is enough to get you in there - not sure) and eventually making friends with enough rich/connected people to get an invite to Augusta...

Last edited:
i like how he had just one $1 in there.

thatsthejoke.jpg

You will not be joining me. You lose.

Good luck buying your way into Augusta National. They've been known to dismiss members because their guests couldn't follow the rule of not tipping the caddies.

There a e plenty of dudes with more money than you're about to win in this Powerball drawing who don't sniff an invitation to Augusta.

Last edited:
Had 2 numbers on one ticket, but no powerball. A couple singles on my other four. Now we wait to see if anyone won or if it goes to $600M.

dang i got 3 and the pb on one, what's that worth?

ticket was 10-25-26-30-58-32. That was close.

life is not fair:

The largest Powerball prize ever went to 84-year-old Gloria C. Mackenzie who in May won $590 million. Mackenzie took a one-time lump sum cash payout of $370.8 million, according to ABC News.

three Match 5 winners ($2 million): CO, TX, OK. What kind of cheating is the Midwest doing?

life is not fair:

The largest Powerball prize ever went to 84-year-old Gloria C. Mackenzie who in May won $590 million. Mackenzie took a one-time lump sum cash payout of $370.8 million, according to ABC News.

Her family is probably counting down the days...

Back