• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Picked up my $400 million Power Ball ticket today. What should I do with the money?

the more i think about it, the less i'm even able to fathom winning that much money- like the initial gut reaction of finding out you've won that many dollars. as excited as i get about finding $20 in my pocket (hell, who am i kidding - $1 in my pocket) i don't even know how I'd respond.

jason would REALLY have to step up his game

I'd get a jet card and travel to a new destination every few weeks. Rent villas. Eat well.

Even Paris and Venice would get boring after awhile.

I'd probably end up taking a girl on one of those 8 or 12 week vacations around the world on a private jet. I'd figure out which places I liked the best and probably buy property there. I'd want something on the Mediterranean coast.

I am?

Maybe if I had kids I would feel different, but the NYC-Paris-Venice plan sounds like settling when $200M+ is on the table.

A buddy and I actually calculated that the jet card plan could work for about $20M over the course of a lifetime, which doesn't seem that outrageous compared with winning the Powerball.

I'd probably end up taking a girl on one of those 8 or 12 week vacations around the world on a private jet. I'd figure out which places I liked the best and probably buy property there. I'd want something on the Mediterranean coast.

Gotta end up on Lake Como next to Clooney

I'd get a jet card and travel to a new destination every few weeks. Rent villas. Eat well.

Even Paris and Venice would get boring after awhile.

I just looked up "jet cards". Definitely getting one of those if I win.

nothing quite says mega money like riding a jet ski in a tuxedo

pdaddyjetski_bigb.jpg

i like how he had just one $1 in there.

i like how he looks confused by it. like he doesnt know what it is, how it got there, or what he's supposed to use it on.

Is that real?

here's a receipt from my lottery fantasy

inst6.jpg

you pay $10 per coke in your fantasy? lame.

I'm always baffled by these receipts. Like, you just busted out EUR50,000 bottles. Why don't you just comp the tea and Evian at this point?

Probs because the clientele is amateur hour (like tweeting a receipt isn't amateur hour to begin with).

I'm always baffled by these receipts. Like, you just busted out EUR50,000 bottles. Why don't you just comp the tea and Evian at this point?

Probs because the clientele is amateur hour (like tweeting a receipt isn't amateur hour to begin with).

Yeah, not comping the tea/coke and evian is pretty bushleague

Back