• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pinstripe Bowl vs Michigan State

McMurphy starting to tweet everything out.

Orange: Florida vs. Virginia
Music City: Tennessee vs. Louisville
Belk: Mississippi State vs. Virginia Tech
Camping World: Notre Dame vs. Iowa State
Birmingham: Boston College vs. Cincinnati

Confirmed by McMurphy. Wake-Michigan State in the Pinstripe.

We could be playing UF in the OB.

Lol, I'm pumped about this. We could be playing Florida in the OB, sure, but this season was a lot of fun. And I still remember when a wake bowl game was a huge deal.

Official site showing a "pinstripe pass" for $25; what is that?

The setting is certainly cool. How we play will depend on injury updates, but Clawson has always had us prepared well for bowl games.

Confirmed by McMurphy. Wake-Michigan State in the Pinstripe.

Not the best, but not the worst outcome either.

I would’ve preferred Nashville or Charlotte as I possibly could’ve gone to them. NYC is just a non-starter for me. At least we avoided El Paso. 
Let’s just win our fourth straight. Hopefully, we’ll be a bit healthier as I suspect we’ll need to be.

Pretty crappy opponent. Michigan State lost by 24 to Ohio State, 38 to Wisconsin, 21 to Penn State, and 34 to Michigan. Suppose it's what we deserve after the Syracuse debacle.

Still rated higher than us in Sagarin.

Look OB would have been great.

This game fits us where we are NOW and where our alumni is. If the weather is great the whole scene is good. We are due.

I thing that where we are now physically on defense. Tax am, ms st, and fla all beat us runn8ng at us in an ugly game. We can’t stand up to that right now. Hopefully we open it up on offense and mich st can’t just run it down our throat. Henderson and Vassey are good I don’t know wtf last week was.

not gonna do it myself, but we really should let this thread die and create a new one for the bowl. megathreads are awful for usability

Back