• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pinstripe Bowl vs Michigan State

For those complaining about the location or the weather, it won’t matter in the future.
Think about years from now being able to say ‘Remember when we beat Michigan State in Yankee Stadium’.
That’s pretty cool.

Birmingham was against Memphis, Military was against temple, besides Belk this is the best of the run. Cool venue and power 5 opponent. Ya OB would’ve been cool but we didn’t finish the season how we needed to. Still a cool bowl and still a chance to win 4 straight bowls for the first time.

Pinstripe.

Yankee stadium is a cool venue. Stay in Manhattan for sure and see all the ny city Christmas sites. Eat In Little Italy. It will be a good time. Take the subway straight to the stadium. Just dress warm.

Yes. We are a good dog!
The goodest of bois.

NYC is out for us, but with so many alums in the NE, hopefully we'll have a good showing. Yankee Stadium is a great venue.....for baseball. It's just not designed for great football viewing.

The fact that an ACC Tier 1 bowl against a 6-6 team that had to beat Rutgers and Maryland in their last 2 to get bowl eligible is not good for the conference no matter what the name of the other school happens to be.

I'm guessing 15 thousand deacon fans. Gonna be an expensive ticket if you buy through Wake.

I'm guessing 15 thousand deacon fans. Gonna be an expensive ticket if you buy through Wake.

And they will screw you on seating location unless you are a high roller DC person. I stopped buying through Wake years ago.

Last edited:
The fact that an ACC Tier 1 bowl against a 6-6 team that had to beat Rutgers and Maryland in their last 2 to get bowl eligible is not good for the conference no matter what the name of the other school happens to be.

Yeah. The ACC has to earn bowl tie ins vs better opponents in better locations.

Last edited:
And they will screw you on seating location unless you are a high roller DC person. I stopped buying through Wake years ago.

Do you mean to tell us that the Wake Ath Dept fucks over their bread and butter supporters?

BRUH

This "sentence" gave me a headache.

Dixieboy is right on the seat location. At the Music City and Belk bowls each DC member ranked above me must have bought 50 tickets each.

Gotta get teams that challenge for and take NY6 at-large spots. That helps teams in your conference in the bowl process more than anything else

Not that it was a great game to begin with.

Either way, our tie-ins stink. I also think they are getting worse. I know we are getting the Fenway bowl which is another AAC matchup. I think we are also officially losing the Music City which was in the rotation.

Back