• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pinstripe Bowl vs Michigan State

It has nothing to do with the price Mr. AD plant. Those of us that don’t buy from Wake do so because we actually want good seats and don’t have a million dollars laying around to donate for the chance to get those.

Tickets on StubHub go for as low as 44. Wake sells as low as 55. There’s not a big difference. If you can afford 10 extra bucks a ticket, then why not support Wake? NYC is expensive, so I assume if you can pay for hotel, food, and transportation you could pay 10 extra bucks. If you can’t, then get it on StubHub. In terms of seating, I don’t think there’s going to be a big difference in the seating because it goes by section.

It has nothing to do with the price Mr. AD plant. Those of us that don’t buy from Wake do so because we actually want good seats and don’t have a million dollars laying around to donate for the chance to get those.
I don't fault anyone for buying through stub hub, really, but you gotta stop perpetuating this myth. I've had awesome seats for every single bowl (and ACCCG) and I def don't have a million dollars laying around.

But if you had a million dollars, would you buy Wake a fur coat (but not a real fur coat that's cruel)?
And if you had a million dollars would you buy Wake an exotic pet (yep, like a llama or an emu)?

Last edited:
Yeah. I am not a big donor. Get good seats every time. Always better to buy through Wake. I assure you I was not paid or sponsored to disseminate this message. It will cost you $10-$20 more per ticket but you are traveling to NYC. Is that $100 going to tip the scales? You are probably throwing down a few grand anyway for the trip.

I don't fault anyone for buying through stub hub, really, but you gotta stop perpetuating this myth. I've had awesome seats for every single bowl (and ACCCG) and I def don't have a million dollars laying around.

Next time I’ll text you and get in on your group then haha. I really haven’t had good experiences at all. Got so fed up after buying through them for the OB, Car Care, Eaglebank, and Music City that I stopped. I know those were a long time ago so maybe it has changed, but my experience has not been good.

Next time I’ll text you and get in on your group then haha. I really haven’t had good experiences at all. Got so fed up after buying through them for the OB, Car Care, Eaglebank, and Music City that I stopped. I know those were a long time ago so maybe it has changed, but my experience has not been good.
I've had the same experience. I'm guessing those that got good seats only ordered a few Tix? Each time we've tried to organize a tailgate group seating, we've been stuck in very undesirable seats.

I've had the same experience. I'm guessing those that got good seats only ordered a few Tix? Each time we've tried to organize a tailgate group seating, we've been stuck in very undesirable seats.

This could be the case, although my group for Nashville was only 3 folks. I was very pleased with my seats for the Military, Belk, and Birmingham. It has nothing to do with money. It’s a big trip for me not living in the south so I want to get good seats. Birmingham we even bought through the bowl website. We still put down that we were Wake fans.

This could be the case, although my group for Nashville was only 3 folks. I was very pleased with my seats for the Military, Belk, and Birmingham. It has nothing to do with money. It’s a big trip for me not living in the south so I want to get good seats. Birmingham we even bought through the bowl website. We still put down that we were Wake fans.

We had great seats for the Music City Bowl that we purchased through Wake. We were about 15 rows behind the Wake bench.

We had great seats for the Music City Bowl that we purchased through Wake. We were about 15 rows behind the Wake bench.

I need to start getting tickets with y’all!
Honestly, I have very little priority as I’ve been a DC member off and on. I stopped because the only thing I used it for was bowl tickets and I had little priority. Even for those that aren’t big donors that get good seats, I’m sure you’ve been a DC member for much longer than others and that gets you some preference.

Let me also add that some of this is a problem with the bowls. The tickets they give the schools aren’t great to begin with.

Can someone tell me where to find the depth chart for the bowl game, please?

Can someone tell me where to find the depth chart for the bowl game, please?

269998174b7ed3a91e29c1159f5bc70c.jpg

Any update on anyone sitting out?
Unless he is coming back for Senior year, Boogie Basham has to play his last college game in the Boogie Down.

I count only 8 seniors/grads on that depth chart for the bowl. Looks like a pretty good situation going to next year.

Back