• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pinterest

Pinterest, what say you quad

• For girls and guys

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • For girls and gheys

Votes: 57 68.7%
  • Doofus/Numbers

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I should neg rep you for wasting my time

Votes: 16 19.3%

• Total voters
All these haters. I've already made a bunch of the shit I've pinned! Don't underestimate my love for crafting.

I do have a board full of sewing stuff that I haven't made yet (but I have fabric for some) and a board of stuff to remember for the future, but that's baby stuff .

All these haters. I've already made a bunch of the shit I've pinned! Don't underestimate my love for crafting.

Truth. I've so far made 3 recipes I pinned and have at least 4 on deck for this weekend and next week.

We're also thinking of re-doing our backyard (see DC contractor thread) and I've been pinning landscaping ideas in preparation.

yeah, i've done a ton of the recipes that i've pinned (with mixed success. they need to have a way to rate the stuff you've pinned). and i maaaay or may not have just made one of the wreaths with the flowers/house numbers that everybody and their sister was pinning a few weeks back.

Bad news for Go. 97% of Pinterest users have a Wuhjayjay.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2400187,00.asp

that's not what it says. it says 97% of people who like pinterest's fb page. if you look up their fb page, they only have a little over 1 million "likes." there's over 10 million users.

i would still assume it's overwhelmingly women on there, and i know my friends are a very small subset, but i would say probably 8-10% of my friends that are on there are male (they do, however, seem to be less active than the girls at pinning stuff).

Yeah, I forgot about the two-way mirror incident at Neiman-Marcus. Hopefully the restraining order has taken care of that.

Yeah, I forgot about the two-way mirror incident at Neiman-Marcus. Hopefully the restraining order has taken care of that.

Yeah, she has stopped driving by the house and leaving notes under the mat.

I think I'm losing my pinterest in Pinterest.

I've checked it out for some recipes, but I haven't made anything from it yet.

that's not what it says. it says 97% of people who like pinterest's fb page. if you look up their fb page, they only have a little over 1 million "likes." there's over 10 million users.

i would still assume it's overwhelmingly women on there, and i know my friends are a very small subset, but i would say probably 8-10% of my friends that are on there are male (they do, however, seem to be less active than the girls at pinning stuff).

Actually that's the title of the article that I repeated, so that's exactly what it says. Your 8-10% is a subset of the 3%. It probably just means you need to butch up your dude-friend list.

I was recently introduced to this site and all i ever see is people pinning clothes they dont wear, places theyll never go and shit they cant afford. Seems like a good place to day dream i guess.

Andes mint cookies I made today are so good. so so good

Actually that's the title of the article that I repeated, so that's exactly what it says. Your 8-10% is a subset of the 3%. It probably just means you need to butch up your dude-friend list.

He was pointing out that the article made conclusions based on flawed research. Just because the title says it, doesn't make it true.

He was pointing out that the article made conclusions based on flawed research. Just because the title says it, doesn't make it true.

first of all, i'm a girl.

second of all, no, i'm saying that the article says something different than the headline.

every time one of my friends pins baby stuff, I'm like "is she pregnant and hasn't told me yet, or did I miss it somehow?"

Back