• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pinterest

Pinterest, what say you quad

• For girls and guys

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • For girls and gheys

Votes: 57 68.7%
  • Doofus/Numbers

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I should neg rep you for wasting my time

Votes: 16 19.3%

• Total voters
No Sally?

Jason has also nixed any juniors, so that takes out the easy option. The only thing I feel really strongly about is a girl with the middle name Jane, as I got that from my mother.

Most S names are out to avoid alliteration.

I'd strongly reconsider once I drop this idea-bomb on ya. My dad wanted to name me his middle name.

Smedley

My mom didn't go for it but you should totally take the torch and run with it

Most S names are out to avoid alliteration.

Ha, we haven't totally ruled out the S names for alliteration, but another reason is that LadyDeacToy has a lisp when he was a kid before he went to speech therapy. We were joking that if we named our kid "Cecil" (I have a great uncle with that name), the kid could end up calling himself "Theethill," and then also lisping on our last name. That would just be cruel.

I'd strongly reconsider once I drop this idea-bomb on ya. My dad wanted to name me his middle name.

Smedley

My mom didn't go for it but you should totally take the torch and run with it

Oh wow that's the best name I've ever heard. We could call him Smegma for a nickname!!

My dad wanted my brother to be Zebulon. My vote was for American Flag.

Wolf1297 & I have boy names picked out should the occasion ever arise...totally sports related: Riley Philip or David Timothy :D

LadyDeacToy has been lobbying for a long time for "Daryl" for a boy and "Strawberry" for a girl. He is a big Mets fan.

I totes want to name a boy kid Judas. He'd be such a badass.

My dad lobbied hard for Robert Todd (had my sister been a boy). Inevitably, it would have been "Bob Todd." What could have been... I am just thankful nobody got either of my grandparents names: Halbert and Laverne.

i knew a kid in high school whose real name was wilbur putney williams. he was the third, so he went by trey, and i haven't kept up with him, so i have no idea if he has kids. but he always swore he was going to name his kid wilbur putney, and the kid wouldn't be the third, so he would HAVE to go by wilbur or putney. at first i said "but he can go by will." to which he responded "will williams? nope. he's got to be wilbur."

so mean.

In response to grandparents names, I'm safe with all but my maternal grandmother- undine chleo. Not even Chloe, but chleo. Everyone calls here deen or deenie. Her sister is Edouarda. Yay Germans!

Dang that is wacky. How do you pronounce that? Is it a K like Chloe or a Ch?

It's become tradition in my family to use Walter as a middle name, which I will definitely do, but I wish I liked the name a little more.

Last edited:
I really wish Pinterest would group your searches. That would require everyone to pin from the source but I just typed in "side pony tail" to get ideas for a wedding hairdo and it is like 500 of the same damn website and 4 of celebrities.

i knew a kid in high school whose real name was wilbur putney williams. he was the third, so he went by trey, and i haven't kept up with him, so i have no idea if he has kids. but he always swore he was going to name his kid wilbur putney, and the kid wouldn't be the third, so he would HAVE to go by wilbur or putney. at first i said "but he can go by will." to which he responded "will williams? nope. he's got to be wilbur."

so mean.

He could go by Quattro!

Too bad he wasn't the fifth, he could be Cinco or Quint

I really wish Pinterest would group your searches. That would require everyone to pin from the source but I just typed in "side pony tail" to get ideas for a wedding hairdo and it is like 500 of the same damn website and 4 of celebrities.

searched-pinterest-for-new-hair-style-results-arent-grouped.jpg

If the name wasn't in the URL/without Googling the name, I would have no idea who that is.

Back