• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Boss Beer Thread

anyone had flying dog raging bitch belgian ipa? they have it on tap at my local watering hole, and thinking about trying it tomorrow. also what about sam adams alpine spring?

Had a sixer of the alpine spring. It's ok, but I've never been a huge fan of Sam Adams spring offerings.

raging bitch is a very good IPA...definitely get it. Has a nice hint of grapefruit

just crushed two pints of arrogant bastard... very tasty brew

anyone had the double bastard?

just crushed two pints of arrogant bastard... very tasty brew

anyone had the double bastard?

it's great, but the regular bastard is more drinkable. after a pint of the double you're ready to move on (or have another and get fucked up).

Uh oh, don't let Tuffalo see Genesee as "one to avoid"

PBR ftw though. I also like the breweries that do Dale's and the Porkslap.

Our beer store is doing a Nugget Nectar tasting night tomorrow w/ live music... looking forward to it...

Picked up some of the Victory, Troegs, and New Belgium brews that I hadn't tried for tonight & the rest of the weekend.

Man, NC is really becoming quite the beer state. Went to Revolution Pizza tonight for $3 pints and tried one I hadn't had. Birdsong Higher Ground IPA was the new one and I had a Foothills Seeing Double for dessert. Amazing how many NC beers they have on tap without really even having many from Asheville.

The Birdsong was pretty solid. I need to stop by their taproom one night when they are open. The problem is they are located next door to NoDa Brewing Company, so leaving the old standby is tough.

Attachments

• 427663_10150560613892312_527072311_9536979_864673886_n.jpg
    427663_10150560613892312_527072311_9536979_864673886_n.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 0
Anybody in the philly area, they are doing a Bell's takeover at City Tap House in University City starting at 7PM - here are the beers on tap:

Bell's Brews: Hopslam, Hell Hath No Fury, Cherry Stout, Winter White, Third Coast Old Ale, Sparkling Ale, Two Hearted Ale, Oarsmen, Java Stout & Best Brown.

Heaven.....

My local spot just added Dogfish Head Namaste. Think I will go pick up a growler of that, and a growler of Nugget Nectar after work.

I am also buying a growler for my dad for his bday, and then taking him on the Troegs tour this weekend.

Back