• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Boss Beer Thread

Heading to Copper Mtn in 2 weeks with a few other families for Spring Break. Just ordered a keg of Odells IPA for our house. Never had it...anyone?

Heading to Copper Mtn in 2 weeks with a few other families for Spring Break. Just ordered a keg of Odells IPA for our house. Never had it...anyone?

Are you locked into that? Welcome to Colorado by the by...could be some shitty skiing...do the snow dance please...Im heading from Denver to
Beaver and Vail next week for my week off.

Last edited:
IMG_0649-e1426604285101.jpg

DC Brau is looking to make a political statement with a new beer collaboration with Colorado's Oskar Blues Brewery. They're paying homage to Initiative 71, which legalized marijuana in D.C., with a marijuana-inspired IPA called Smells Like Freedom. While it doesn't contain any actual weed, it does smell like it

Foothills just released their BBL Aged People's Porter. It's not world class, but very, very good.

I've had a couple IPAs that have smelled a little like weed before. It's not that far-fetched, considering hops is genetically super close to weed.

Did you go? How is it this year?

Tried to get some free time to head over there, but had to head to nyc for an early show on Monday.

i drove by in the morning to see if there was a line, since they were only selling 75 tickets

there was a line down the block before the place opened at 10, and i doubt it was for brunch

not about to stand in line for 8 hours to drink a 7 oz beer

I've had a couple IPAs that have smelled a little like weed before. It's not that far-fetched, considering hops is genetically super close to weed.

same, and they were delicious. the enjoy by 4/20/14 was (appropriately) this way.

The Prairie Bomb was really good. I found a random bottle of it again today at the grocery store on the wrong shelf.

While in Philadelphia I had a Saint Benjamin Transcontinental. Lots of spices. A little sweet and a little bitter. I enjoyed it. I also had a Hop Devil at the airport.

I picked up an Enjoy By 4/20 today. I have never had an Enjoy By. I had never even seen one before, although we do get a lot of Stone beer here. I am looking forward to having that this weekend.

Had Kashmir by Highland Brewing Company for the first time tonight and I love it. Also, Delirium Tremens is amazing although it's kindda pricy

Back