• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Diplomacy Game - Part 2.5 - Game Has Started!

In true diplomacy fashion, though, that could be his last solo for the next 5 years.

Well if this game is actually going to have 48 hour deadlines that may just be one more game

I have no idea why I can't find this game.

Oh well. Yall have fun.

Is the game anonymous? I wouldn't know. I can't bloody find it!

I can play if needed. I was planning to play the WFU03 role and provide commentary but if you need 1 to get started let me know.

How did we go down from 6 players signed up to only 5?

How did we go down from 6 players signed up to only 5?

Someone decided not to play. You can leave before confirmations happen. And confirmation emails won't get sent out until we hit 7 sign-ups.

Weird, I searched it and found it immediately. I'll give through the weekend for a 7th to join and will hop in if not.

W3 and I figure I must have joined the game and then withdrew last week at some point. I don't remember doing that but it seems to be the only logical conclusion for me not seeing it.

One thing I discussed with dv7 is just creating a new game. We would all need to sign up again, but at least then he could play.

Any objections?

Ok, I changed the first post to list the new, new game. DV7, if you can't see this one, I give up.

Yeah sure, I joined this one too. I genuinely thought dv7 was doing a bit and was actually signed up for the game

Yeah sure, I joined this one too. I genuinely thought dv7 was doing a bit and was actually signed up for the game

I was skeptical too, but I assure you he wasn’t.

Looks like we're still missing two. I changed the title to make it clear that people need to check again.

Now that toogs has graced us with his presence, we only need one more.

Just signed up for the new one.

Good luck figuring out which county I am. Suckers!

Everyone needs to confirm now

Back