• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Diplomacy Game - Part 2.5 - Game Has Started!

Just signed up for the new one.

Good luck figuring out which county I am. Suckers!

You were the holdup?

peanuts-charlie-brown.gif

did we not do the country choice thing that has no bearing on anything anyway?

Just a reminder to check the game. We've started now.

lol suck it gooner

5ksb0o.jpg

Last edited:
Just went through my history, redwing is good. Lots of draws. Not sure if he is in this game. Da had a solo, forgot about that one. I see zero games with Gooner in the winner's circle even in the 5 and 6 way draws.

wtf gouda and knight play suque diplomacy and don't play in the games over here? lame

Just went through my history, redwing is good. Lots of draws. Not sure if he is in this game. Da had a solo, forgot about that one. I see zero games with Gooner in the winner's circle even in the 5 and 6 way draws.

1) the specific game you posted above I recall having real life get in the way which led to my bowing out, don't know why I didn't fully surrender though
2) I am not actually that good at Diplomacy, but I try hard

My biggest problem historically is that I am not good at judging when to make moves, I'm nearly always too early or too late, and then I get run over. See: last game.

Speaking of trying hard, A+ effort from toogs on that pic

wtf gouda and knight play suque diplomacy and don't play in the games over here? lame

back then we were more active on the suque than here, thus the name of the game. Same group of players pretty much

My biggest problem historically is that I am not good at judging when to make moves, I'm nearly always too early or too late, and then I get run over. See: last game.

last game you were too early and too late, somehow.

It's only slightly less annoying that Dv14 is good at Diplomacy right off the bat than it was when he was good at mafia right off the bat

When you go to a school that isn't trash, turns out there are some pretty smart folks.

Not sure if there are any novices reading this thread but I am setting up a learning game for some terps and terp adjacent players to learn, with me sort of moderating and giving advice. We have 2 slots left. Gooner, if you want to learn how to play, you could join, or anyone that has little or no experience.

Not sure if there are any novices reading this thread but I am setting up a learning game for some terps and terp adjacent players to learn, with me sort of moderating and giving advice. We have 2 slots left. Gooner, if you want to learn how to play, you could join, or anyone that has little or no experience.

See Knight, this is how you troll

Back