• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Diplomacy Game - Part 2.5 - Game Has Started!

Ended up filling the noob game so hopefully a few of them like it and we have a bigger roster for future games

Maybe France just isn't interested in war and that's why they didn't build any more units

sorry about that, e-friends. I hate myself more than usual today.

Damn how am I supposed to solo in every game I ever play in if we have a 6 way draw in 1902?

Jk I had a horrible start and hate the country I was playing as

sorry about that, e-friends. I hate myself more than usual today.

Good thing you started a noob game so you can learn how to submit build orders

Who was who in this shitfuck desert owl game?

I was Russia and did not enjoy it at all

fucking Turkey again.

also, did some rando join the game to replace toogs? new France accepted the draw proposal :confused::rofl:

I was Italy again :(

WFU godmodded, I'm convinced

Whoever is Germany, accept the draw so we can move on swiftly from this cluster

You seemed to be trying to play a little master puppeteer game there, redwing lol

Hey, this game is for fun, right?

Also, I naturally assumed that Toogs was Germany after we got scolded. Was that 03, then?

I mean that move to Galicia by me was objectively terrible, but what on earth were you trying to do in this game?

I really wanted to try an Austria-Turkey alliance, even though it is generally seen as impossible. But mainly, I wanted to make sure there was no juggernaut and to slow down both Russia and Turkey until Italy could get there. Also Germany and Italy were both like "No, not Turkey," to me, so that pulled at me a bit too.

Hey, this game is for fun, right?

Also, I naturally assumed that Toogs was Germany after we got scolded. Was that 03, then?

Oh for sure, but dv7 and I had kind of a simultaneous light bulb moment where we both realized that you were feeding us craziness. That was a fun 30 minutes with him lol

I really wanted to try an Austria-Turkey alliance, even though it is generally seen as impossible. But mainly, I wanted to make sure there was no juggernaut and to slow down both Russia and Turkey until Italy could get there. Also Germany and Italy were both like "No, not Turkey," to me, so that pulled at me a bit too.

Yeah I kinda thought this was happening. I decided on the Galicia move with like 3 minutes to go, as a way to try and push you back a bit, and accidentally moved Ukraine instead of Warsaw. I think Turkey and I would have eventually allied against you, but I could be wrong about that.

Back