• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Fashion Thread

What's fashionable to wear on the beach and around beach towns these days? Gonna be lounging in Belize with the GF in 12 days and feel like I need to upgrade my wardrobe beforehand.
I haven't checked the CT in a while - #braskyinlove is a thing again?

Yeah, with a NYC lawyer who's a lot smarter than he is.

Bought a suit via Indochino on CyberMonday. Interested to see how it comes out.

Update -- tough to get sizing right on the pants and they had to remake. Fortunately, Indochino made that process pretty easy (and free), though clearly not as convenient as if it weren't all being handled thru the mail.

Generally happy with the suit, but it's definitely a much, much slimmer cut than I'm used to.

Ecco Eisner's

01_533874_50347.jpg

Anyone have any recs for a messenger bag (15.6 in size laptop)?

I've had a basic black Timbuk2 messenger bag that I've had for probably 7 years and it still looks as good as when I first got it.
It's not all fancy or leather or whatever, but it definitely works and holds up well.

Along these lines, I'm seriously considering a backpack for work. I'm know only IT guys have backpacks and I'm supposed to get a briefcase or whatever, but backpack seems way more versatile/practical if I want to throw a lunch or some gym clothes in there or whatever, and there are some decent looking ones that seem like they won't look awful with dress clothes (I never wear a suit). Something like this from Briggs and Riley. Everyone can go ahead and mock me now.

zp160-5f_1.jpg

If you want a backpack get a backpack. Not a piece of carry on luggage with shoulder straps.

Back