• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Fashion Thread

Anyone have experience with the Kodiak Dover Chelsea boot?

Good friend of mine has something very similar to this. He loves being able to take them on and off without screwing with laces, and they're easy to clean when covered in mud (his business is renovating and cleaning out ponds, so he is a muddy boots expert). Can't speak to the exact brand though.

you checked your email from REI today, didn't you?

Ugh..yes, of course. I don't remember getting as many emails from REI and Patagonia as I do now that I live in Denver, but every week I wanna be like, "REI / Patagonia - just shut up and take my money."

You and me both. Patagonia owns me, or at the very least can read my mind.

Bought a suit via Indochino on CyberMonday. Interested to see how it comes out.

Looking for a new dopp kit. Want one that doesn't roll out into a larger one. Just compact with a zipper and a compartment or two. Any thoughts (with preference to made in USA)?

Yeah, TSA has pretty much ruined the dopp kit business.

I haven't taken liquids out of mine in probably 7 years at this point and I never get stopped or asked to do so. Just roll with it (just be sure to keep the items small).

I'm rolling with my 3 piece suit today, and I noticed some surprised looks on the train and at the office in Philly. While I wear the suit often, I usually don't put on the waistcoat. Anyone roll with a 3 piece on the regular?

not for work but for social events. i rock 2/3 of it for work sometimes.

What's fashionable to wear on the beach and around beach towns these days? Gonna be lounging in Belize with the GF in 12 days and feel like I need to upgrade my wardrobe beforehand.

What's fashionable to wear on the beach and around beach towns these days? Gonna be lounging in Belize with the GF in 12 days and feel like I need to upgrade my wardrobe beforehand.

Nah, that's the point of the beach.

Back