• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit FF League: Lets do this

Yeah you know the league is fucked when a fantasy football idiot like myself is in 1st with a point total lower than the overall median.

I think the divisions just ended up very unbalanced this year for some reason.

I'd like to thank Matt Forte for his 3.6 points, and Antonio Gates for his 1.6 points. Lot of help they've done me the whole year.

I got a second 0.00 out of Vernon Davis today, which looks great with the combined 4.7 from Dwyer and FJax. At least Givens once again proved how overlooked he was. Now down 21 with James Jones playing.

Harvin's injury forced me to toss Blackmon into the lineup recently and it has paid dividends surprisingly.

Put up my best game of the season against an inactive manager :bullshit:

Jesus...again. Outscored 10 managers and am losing by 42 ponts.
With this loss, I think this affirms that there are now 5 teams competing to avoid the auto relegation (Bottom 4):

(20)Brasky, (19)Rubbins, (18)Numbers, (17)HTTD, (16) Bernie

If Bernie wins, he will avoid elimination as he has around 200 more points than HTTD and currently the same record.
If Bernie loses and HTTD wins, then HTTD will avoid the relegation.
If Bernie and HTTD lose, and Numbers wins, it will come down to the points tiebreaker, where Bernie currently leads by 16 points (though Numbers has Santana Moss STG this week).

Brasky and Rubbins, the two inactive members this year, have no chance.

If I can't get another 14.5 out of James Jones tonight, I think the winner of the Nonny-RTQ matchup will get the final playoff spot.

My team is DOA in the playoffs with McCoy and Harvin out. Oh well.

Vernon Davis has absolutely killed me this season. Played horribly, but still a good enough player that I kept thinking "next week will be better." If Garcon hadn't missed the first half of the season, I'd have been in much better shape also. Oh well. At least I won't get relegated.

Well this was the icing on the cake. Playing SCD and Seattle's D and they got 41 fantasy points. Gave up 116 points to secure I was demoted as well as securing giving up the most points in the league.

In a 20 team league, injuries really make or break a season.

My 2nd round pick, Greg Jennings, has missed 8 games this season, and in his other 4, he never scored more than 7.4 points.

And now as Eagles said, if you're guys get hurt in the playoffs, you can't do anything to really replace that production. Next year, no chance I'm drafting a dude who spent his offseason doing pushups with a wave runner on his back.

I've still got a chance to avoid relegation.

I need 21 points for Hernandez and the NE defense to win my match.

I also need Ridley and Andre Johnson to score 13 more points than Wes Welker (so TW beats bernie).

I've still got a chance to avoid relegation.

I need 21 points for Hernandez and the NE defense to win my match.

I also need Ridley and Andre Johnson to score 13 more points than Wes Welker (so TW beats bernie).

Yeah, I doubt this happens. I'm going to get fucked, I know it.

Why couldn't I have started David Wilson :( It honestly would have been a wash between him and Ryan Mathews and I didn't even think about it.

Yeah, I doubt this happens. I'm going to get fucked, I know it.

Why couldn't I have started David Wilson :( It honestly would have been a wash between him and Ryan Mathews and I didn't even think about it.

Doesn't really matter for you, though. You've got the division clinched in any case.

Back