• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit FF League: Lets do this

I'm in again for L2. Need to make a new Yahoo! account though. Just let me know when sign ups are.

hey hey hey I'm here. I def won't be able to run it this year, but I'm glad to discuss the logistics with someone else who is motivated to keep it going. PM Me, I'll hit up with an email, and we can discuss.

I'm in again for sure. I know there's probably a queue for first guy into Division 1 if there's a drop out but I'd like to put my name in officially.

If there's no room I'll run League 2 if needed.

Just got an invite to League 2, which I won last year, so should be in League 1 this season.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

I just don't have time to run it or I would volunteer for League 1. I am intending on playing though.

If there are alternates for League 1, I barely missed the cut.

Just got an invite to League 1....but it's set as an Autopick Keeper League.

I think I was 17 in League 1 so I should be in league 2 this year, unless a spot opens up in League 1.

I can run League 2 unless someone wants to. Brasky, Rubbins, Bernie, and me were the four who relegated from League 1

Anyone can play who wants to for League 2 not currently in League 1, just let me know

We need to establish a league 1 commish to get this thing all straightened out now that ellis is out.

Yeah, also I know a couple people (at least Cav) said they wouldn't be playing this year. So we should set League 1 before League 2. I would run League 1 if I were in it.

I believe there are plenty of spots in League 2 and even if there aren't, there is no cap. I'll keep a list of interested League 2 parties so when League 1 stuff is fixed up we can get going pretty quickly.

I'm in for whatever league again. Just let me know when to sign up as I deleted my yahoo! account.

I came in second in L2, but I am not playing this year. So this opens a spot in L1.

I know I'm not very present on the boards anymore, but I messed up League 1 with the "keeper" part of it. We'll need to start over. I'll be glad to invite everyone to the league and set it up, but I need someone else to run it week-to-week, I think. I'll try to remember to do it tomorrow. And I'm not sure that League 2 is gonna happen, just because I don't have time to take on both of them.

As a matter of fact, if any of you would be willing to commish League 1 (I've talked to Sprinkles and he may be in), PLEASE let me know. I don't get on the boards that often so send me a PM and we'll go from there.

Back