• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Olympics: Pit's Got Talent

so greece is down 11? crap, this is going to be tough to overcome.

somebody update the olympic standings and add sheep and this!

Wow...impressive from all....enjoyed the vids

Liked arbys cover too...that fucking song has been in my head forever

Though it's pretty damn easy to play
:thumbsup:

Yeah, but he can sing too. I could have played the song, but I suck at singing.

Not that the judging hasn't been horrible for pretty much every event, but this one in particular is a fucking joke.

Disagree strongly. As someone whose team didn't submit, this is pretty much exactly how I would rank the 4.

all 4 participants are a lot more talented than me

I was a judge. I gave the following scores:
Greece- 10 pts
China - 9.5 pts
Fiji & Rome - 8 pts

That being said, I could not produce anything musically as great as you all did so congratulations on being so talented.

Are you serious? I've got another video doing a different song I recorded right after.

9c1cae9e-02bb-43d2-bb67-974fc9a34469.jpg

I was a judge. I gave the following scores:
Greece- 10 pts
China - 9.5 pts
Fiji & Rome - 8 pts

That being said, I could not produce anything musically as great as you all did so congratulations on being so talented.

Was that a comedy rating?

Hello, you know you're my little buddy, but.....

Not a judge but by talent:

#4 wins by a KO
#3 is good
#1 OK
#2- Hello---well buddy-when I go to Vegas with my buddies, they pull off I-15 if I sing with car music. If you were with us, they'd gag you and put you in the trunk. Just in case, you'd think about trying again. You do get a point for having balls enough to put that out there.

Wow I respectfully disagree with dashionista in fourth but I won't comment on those with balls big enough to submit something, good job to all.

RJ you are a man that looks like a mix between a gremlin, a hobbit, and this guy
creepy-old-man.jpg
who can't type to save his life and claims picks up $500 tabs on buses (or whatever the hell that story was). I would leave the judgment of other's abilities alone.

I'm not an albino. have thicker hair and have more teeth.....plus you missed all the stories.....

I don't blame RJ at all.

A. He's my dad's age, and my dad gives a similarly quizzical look whenever I play a song like "n***as in paris"
B. I don't think RJ has ever HEARD "n***as in paris," so he doesn't understand why I did that obnoxious grating voice in the first place (when the talent is the rapping, but this song is not suited for rapping and i should have picked a better beat). RJ, go listen to it, and then you'll understand why i did the "she said can we get married in tribble halllllllll" bit.

My talent was clearly polarizing, with some judges recognizing the creativity, lyric-writing, and humor while others went for the more consistent performances.

I embrace polarizing and taking chances. I love changing the lyrics of popular songs to make them funny.

I don't blame RJ at all.

A. He's my dad's age, and my dad gives a similarly quizzical look whenever I play a song like "n***as in paris"
B. I don't think RJ has ever HEARD "n***as in paris," so he doesn't understand why I did that obnoxious grating voice in the first place (when the talent is the rapping, but this song is not suited for rapping and i should have picked a better beat). RJ, go listen to it, and then you'll understand why i did the "she said can we get married in tribble halllllllll" bit.

My talent was clearly polarizing, with some judges recognizing the creativity, lyric-writing, and humor while others went for the more consistent performances.

I felt it was a good performance by hello and I particularly enjoyed the tribble halllllll part. However, I thought you struggled a bit with the Ish Smith Cray part, sometimes you kinda lost the cadence and rhythm there.

Hello deserved 2nd based solely on the creativity of what he did.

Agreed with Arby's winning, and the balls for all who submitted. They were all pretty good.

Back