• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Olympics: Pit's Got Talent

Hello's was mostly unintelligible without reading the lyrics. Probs bc of his lisssp.

Hello's was mostly unintelligible without reading the lyrics. Probs bc of his lisssp.

you wanna meet in person and determine if i have a lisp sanjaya? why didn't you submit "you really got me" huh punk?

WANNA SCRAP BIAAAAA

I've toyed with the idea of running another Olympics. We're all so fucking old now though.

It's interesting because we could do some more adultish shit, but...meh.

All those entries were pretty good. Did the rest of the teams just not submit? I can't remember what my CHEROKEE NATION decided.

RJ you are a man that looks like a mix between a gremlin, a hobbit, and this guy
creepy-old-man.jpg
who can't type to save his life and claims picks up $500 tabs on buses (or whatever the hell that story was). I would leave the judgment of other's abilities alone.
Important question: was this the first ever use of the creepy old man picture?

Has Sokolove been stealing bojanglefunk's glory all these years?

OR ARE SOKOLOVE AND BOJANGLEFUNK THE SAME PERSON!?

Back