• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Olympics- The Roast REVEALED

More evidence that funny posters are few and far between. That was sad. The bit about me was comically false.

The only way these things are any good is if it's personal stuff

They are obviously not action figures. They're collectables.

Haha. I haven't owned an action figure or "collectable" since that Voltron I posted about in the awesome possessions thread. That must have been written by a team full of kids who've only been posting for a few years at the most.

Haha. I haven't owned an action figure or "collectable" since that Voltron I posted about in the awesome possessions thread. That must have been written by a team full of kids who've only been posting for a few years at the most.

aka everyone not named Ph an RJ?

see! he still denies that he is black!

Yeah. That part was weird too since I have more of a rep for always defending the black people and bashing white coaches as opposed to black players.

aka everyone not named Ph an RJ?

And old heads like Team Australia and people who knew me from the boards and in real life well before I got my PhD.

More evidence that funny posters are few and far between. That was sad. The bit about me was comically false.
Yea the bit about you was really weird.

Summary: Ph is black.

Good roast, guys...

And old heads like Team Australia and people who knew me from the boards and in real life well before I got my PhD.

Well, it only took like 8 fucking years for you to get that piece of paper. It's almost a quarter of my life.

Back