• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Olympics- The Roast REVEALED

Yea the bit about you was really weird.

Summary: Ph is black.

Good roast, guys...

Yeah. The bit 2 years ago was pretty much the same getting me confused with Smoove.

Also, I got off easy, but not as easy as Nonny. Whoever had them let up too much. Oh well, decent efforts all around, none too great.

Well, it only took like 8 fucking years for you to get that piece of paper. It's almost a quarter of my life.

Haha. Can you believe it's been 8 years since I finished and left NC?

i feel like whoever did Poland just copy/pasted the stuff from OGB's epic post. especially for me and timdunk.

Also, I got off easy, but not as easy as Nonny. Whoever had them let up too much. Oh well, decent efforts all around, none too great.

Maybe they thought his ego was damaged enough after the Hot Guys competition?

Haha. Can you believe it's been 8 years since I finished and left NC?

Nope. Can you believe I've been married almost that entire time and have 3 kids that I know of?

Yeah. The bit 2 years ago was pretty much the same getting me confused with Smoove.

they should have just roasted about you complaining about everything without offering any suggestions.

I did laugh at the getsome settling part.

I don't have yellow, crooked teeth tho. RUDE.

what's the dreamin/ipity drama? can someone help out a new poster?

Nope. Can you believe I've been married almost that entire time and have 3 kids that I know of?

Yeah. That's just nuts.

they should have just roasted about you complaining about everything without offering any suggestions.

Hey, I'm not going to roast myself.

Back