• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Secret Santa 2012 (gifts and such)

SUPER STOKED FOR THIS ONE.

I got my santa info. All I have to go on is gender, so this is going to be interesting.

I didn't provide any info outside of my real name/board name, because where's the fun in that?

If you're really struggling, PM awar.

Also, I'm quite happy with my pick. I've got some good ideas.

I didn't provide any info outside of my real name/board name, because where's the fun in that?

If you're really struggling, PM awar.

I plan to just send you both a dickle on canvas. I don't have either of you, but ippity already PM'ed me the address. Should look great on the wall. I used a really nice new lighting filter. It's semi-erect, but still classy.

I'm pretty stoked about mine. Lots of possibilities. I didnt give any suggestions, because there isn't much you guys dont know about me already.

gotta admit, the most fun part of this thing are all these comments. after each one, i hurriedly grab my assignments sheet to see what you're talking about.

it would have been sweet if some of the participants in the long standing feuds on the boards would have participated and you "randomly" paired them up. what would shoo have gotten wrangor?

Kind of bummed that I got bmoney. I hope he enjoys his gently used cock rings.

If a couple had gotten each other would you have done that? I would have totally traded if I got stinky HTTD.

Probably a good thing. He was not optimistic that you would have delivered the Cleveland Steamer he asked for if he ended up being stuck with you.

My package has been ordered, and should arrive this week. They didn't list it in the PM, but I hope they are into butt stuff.

i'm still surprised at how quickly you were able to get molded/cast.

Back