• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Secret Santa 2012 (gifts and such)

Boards drinking game: drink every time DF07 says the same joke, just rewords it a little or uses a different sexual term

wait, are you really drunk? happy wednesday to you.

With Amazon Prime, I thought about ordering 25 $1 items to be sent in separate shipments each day. Then I realized this person was not worth the effort. Sorry, tsy

I didn't provide any info outside of my real name/board name, because where's the fun in that?

If you're really struggling, PM awar.

Also, I'm quite happy with my pick. I've got some good ideas.

hope you enjoy cat hair, mini-blinds, and a child size cracked bowling ball.

my person's getting a whole buncha random items. at least 4. might throw in a little something extra too before it's all said and done.

also, i'm moderately scared at what my santa might be getting me :eek:hnoes:

my person's getting a whole buncha random items. at least 4. might throw in a little something extra too before it's all said and done.

also, i'm moderately scared at what my santa might be getting me :eek:hnoes:

You probably have the most reason to be afraid, in all honesty. 60% chance this ends in embarrassment.

In all seriousness, I would guess AWAR is probably the most likely recipient of an inappropriate gift. AWAR/HTTD, would you say that's fair?

that nasty back part of Spencers Gifts, here I come!

20110308130404217.jpg

Dash is getting this.

Back