• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pitt Game Thread

#3 for Pitt did something both dumb and dangerous by pulling Banks’ arm, celebrated like they had won the game, got kicked out, and had to watch helplessly as his team got destroyed by Hurricane Santino. I bet he’s having a fun ride home.

#3 for Pitt did something both dumb and dangerous by pulling Banks’ arm, celebrated like they had won the game, got kicked out, and had to watch helplessly as his team got destroyed by Hurricane Santino. I bet he’s having a fun ride home.

Make him find his own way home.

Was at the game. Ugly as hell but this team needed SOMETHING as a spark. FSU may beat our brakes off next week but I could see 1-2 more wins for this program. Getting this team to 6-6 would be nothing short of a fucking miracle!!

Mooch will be just fine if he can get some confidence. Is he the long-term answer? Hell if I know.

You hate to see it for the guy..... bwa hahahahahahaha

I had no idea Wake had a QB named Santino Marucci. Forget his father as well as the movie.

On this team he should have started from day one simply because of his name.

Props to Marucci. Kid showed up and showed out. He had all the pressure on his shoulders and stepped up in a huge way.

It appeared to me that the one INT was a bad route by our receiver as it was definitely a timing route. The other one he was just a straight-up INT. I'm not QB whisperer but I thought the kid threw some really nice balls. The one at the beginning of the game HAS TO BE CAUGHT for the TD. It was right on his fingers.

Had the pleasure of sitting Mustapha's mother prior to the game in the TD Club. What a sweet lady.

Back