• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pitt Game Thread

Glad to get the win, but that was a shitshow against a shit team who had us beat if their QB wasn't a total idiot. Probably our last win this year so enjoy it and hope that we can keep people from the portal in the offseason and not have to start a total rebuild. I have faith in Clawson, but I fear a complete overhaul in the age of the transfer portal.

Will say this about Sarducci or whatever his name is-- he clearly has a clock in his head that Griffis doesn't. He knew when to GTFO of the pocket. But that's about it. A lot of wounded duck throws except for the last dart thankfully. Great catch there too.
I agree with all this. But whatever his name is made two great throws prior to the dart. He at least understood the mission and got the ball out and gave some guys a chance to catch it. First time I’ve seen that all year.

What a tremendous blitz pickup, then great catch of a bullet and tremendous run by Key Williams on 4th and 1, next to last play.

Williams almost smoked 4 DB's to score on that play.

Glad to get the win, but that was a shitshow against a shit team who had us beat if their QB wasn't a total idiot. Probably our last win this year so enjoy it and hope that we can keep people from the portal in the offseason and not have to start a total rebuild. I have faith in Clawson, but I fear a complete overhaul in the age of the transfer portal.

Will say this about Sarducci or whatever his name is-- he clearly has a clock in his head that Griffis doesn't. He knew when to GTFO of the pocket. But that's about it. A lot of wounded duck throws except for the last dart thankfully. Great catch there too.

Who touched you?

I love the energy this win is bringing. Honestly, we so needed a defibrillator shock to try to finish out strong. Gotta go bowling…if possible

He could be a (very) poor man’s Taysom Hill. Keep shit moving, run when needed, let your players make plays.

Also i gave him shit along the way but all in all Warren called a masterpiece given circumstanceS. i don’t ever remember seeing that flare to RB or TE before

All of this Pitt Game talk is nice.
What happened in the parking lot brawl?!?!?

I was promised Gin. There was no Gin.... NO Gin.... I was promised Gin!

Stapler-Scene-Office-Space.jpg

He could be a (very) poor man’s Taysom Hill. Keep shit moving, run when needed, let your players make plays.

Also i gave him shit along the way but all in all Warren called a masterpiece given circumstanceS. i don’t ever remember seeing that flare to RB or TE before
He actually looks very similar to Taysom Hill in his running style and how he releases the ball. Great comparison

Santino definitely has the arm. He technically threw the TD pass off his back foot.

Also, I like how he did not crumble like a wet paper bag, and just scrambled out of bounds to keep last drive alive.
Loved his post game interview with ACCN also. A nice it factor to him.

Back