• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pitt Game Thread

Forbes stopped by. Got him to say hi to a DB recruit here on official visit.
Not being negative here, but why would a high school football recruit care about meeting Corch Forbes? Just for the vibes cause he’s awesome?

How does clock run down there? Delay of game at 19 with 10 second run off gets you to 9. Does clock keep running?

2nd half:
8670b1869f220fed593e0d5eb389a376.jpg

Makes him feel like a VIP

Do you even recruit bro
It was a sincere question - from my perspective there are only like 10-20 celebrity college basketball coaches in the country. If I wasn’t a Wake basketball fan or didn’t closely follow ACC basketball I wouldn’t have any clue who Forbes is. That’s no slight to Forbes.

How does clock run down there? Delay of game at 19 with 10 second run off gets you to 9. Does clock keep running?
That can't be correct. If a defense didn't have any time outs the offense could just run clock forever without snapping it.

Back