• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pitt Game Thread

Someone needs to explain to me why we moved this guy to RB then to DB then to LB and finally back to QB after people transferred. He isn’t a terrible QB. By no means am I an outing him the starter or even an above average QB but the way people were talking about him made it sound like he hit himself in the face every time he attempted a pass.

Happy Homecoming !

Our third string QB's know how to step up when needed.

Claiborne delivered today. The D gave up a late lead but stepped up big time when given a second chance.

The OL woke up in the 4th quarter and provided the protection the O needed late.

Deacs got the breaks today and took advantage. Your prayers were answered this afternoon.

Someone needs to explain to me why we moved this guy to RB then to DB then to LB and finally back to QB after people transferred. He isn’t a terrible QB. By no means am I an outing him the starter or even an above average QB but the way people were talking about him made it sound like he hit himself in the face every time he attempted a pass.
Outside of the late interception, he made some good throws.

Back